One-Time Meal Plan Package
The One-Time Meal Plan option is best suited for those whom are very self motivated and driven. It is economical and as with all of our plans, tailored to you’re specific needs and goals.
- One 7-Day meal plan with meal substitutions based on your personal goals, health history, schedule, and food likes/dislikes
- Economical for those on a budget
Basic Bulk or Cut Package
This package is designed to meet the needs of non-competitive individuals whom are concerned with optimal fitness. If you are looking to shed a few pounds or gain lean mass with ongoing guidance and encouragement this package is for you.
- Weekly/Bi-Weekly (depending on changes needed) 7-Day meal plan with meal substitutions based on your personal goals, health history, schedule, and food likes/dislikes
- Nutrition and body composition tracking and logging
- Unlimited access to your nutritionist via email to answer any questions you may have
- A final phone consultation
1 Month – $200
3 Months – $530
6 Months – $880
1 Year – $1210
Competitive Edge Package
As a competitive athlete we know that you require the best to be the best. This package is for the competitive bodybuilder, the professional athlete and the amateurs whom want to take it to the next level.
- Weekly 7-Day meal plan with meal substitutions and weekly changes based on your personal goals, health history, schedule, and food likes/dislikes
- Nutrition and body composition tracking, logging and discussion
- Unlimited access to your nutritionist via email, Skype and telephone to answer any questions you may have
- Weekly phone consultations to discuss everything from progress to mood and needed changes.
- Customized strategies for making weight and other sport specific nutritional strategies
1 Month – $220
3 Months – $585
6 Months – $973
1 Year – $1410
Q & A Package
For those whom just have some nutrition related questions they need clear, well researched answers to, this is your package. To make the most of this package the client first emails a list of high priority questions in advance, which allows your nutritionist to give them due consideration and generate a well researched and comprehensive response. A 1 hour phone consultation will then be scheduled at a mutually agreeable time to discuss the questions and any others that arise as a result of the discussion.
Discounts on all packages available for Military personnel both current and retired.
Please only choose and pay for a package when you are 100% sure it is what you are looking for as we do not provide refunds on our service packages.